Have you checked out ThriveMarket.com?
I joined last year just before my youngest went away to college. It was an easy way to send her nutritious snacks, and honestly it was one of the only ways I could get some food products that I just couldn’t find in the store.
It’s been a year now and it’s time to renew my membership. Membership (after a 30-day free trial) costs $59 annually. While $59 isn’t a lot of money, it is still something to consider. Do I really want to spend $60 simply to have access to what is essentially an online grocery store?
After about 30 seconds of thought, my answer was a resounding YES. Here’s why:
- The savings is significant. I order my supplements on Thrive and have saved more than $59 on those products alone.
- I have been able to try some amazing products. Thrive really does carry products that I just can’t find anywhere else, and I live in an area where there are a ton of health food stores. For example I tried Laird Superfood Creamer. I’m now an addict, but I can’t find this product anywhere locally.
- It’s super-easy. In addition to being able to have healthy staples and snacks delivered to your front door, they also carry household products, pet products, supplements, and even wine!
Downsides to Thrive?
- You have to spend $50 to get free shipping. This isn’t much of a downside, but it does mean you won’t likely want to just hop on and buy a bottle of salad dressing. I tend to buy some items in bulk to avoid shipping fees. For example, I’ll buy five bottles of my favorite salad dressings or two bottles of my supplements. In my year of membership, I’ve never paid shipping fees; they’re pretty easy to avoid.
- Packaging. Honestly, this is my biggest issue, but it’s unavoidable and they do a really good job. Thrive Market is striving to become a zero waste company AND all of their packaging is made from recycled materials. Yes, bottles need to be wrapped to be protected and items may need to be kept cold, but they’re doing it the right way. Additionally, you can pop all of the shipping materials in your recycle bin to continue the process.
The Bottom Line…
I love Thrive and am going to send my kiddo a care package today. If you love to explore new healthy products, want to save some money, and enjoy the convenience of shopping online, check them out. I’ve created a special code for you, use the code and get 25% off your first order.